Friday, October 1, 2010

W.m. Rogers & Sons/ China

The countdown is on ...

Yes, my dear holiday knitting knitting women ,
now we just need to sleep eight times already and we meet at the Sternberg.

high time to tune in a bit.

I am happy that I think you Triangle can already show that I
yesterday was photographed in the bright autumn weather and the colors are really coming to bear.
Yes, I have decided on a bold color combination and I am excited because now fits my perfect triangle in my wardrobe.
from the front and from behind
I've knit my triangle with the
hand-dye-effect of the House Regia.
420 m / 100 g
3 mm needles
started I went with the color No. 06 551
continue it with the colors No. 06 552, 06 556, and last but not the color No. 06 558
entanglement I have just under 350 grams.
As end edge I opted for the I Cord, for this edge finish looks equally good on both sides.

Another topic that we will be looking ...

I wish you a wonderful weekend
and am already looking forward to seeing you today.

For me it is still much to do and therefore, I will spend this, among other things, with the knitting needles.

With best regards, knitting
Eure Damaris Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment