Friday, October 15, 2010

Can You Die From Alip Polyp

half a year.

went one fine Friday in April, it is that after a five-hour drive on a bench in front of the scout house near Bad Nauheim, which took place in the CT, was sitting. My heart threatened almost to burst with excitement and fear - what am I doing? He could only be disappointed, had already determined a glossy ideal picture of me in the head would be made, against which I can only lose ..

Cherry, an awfully nice girl, I knew at the time a few hours stressed me calm down my spine as I thought through this and herwälzte. I winced at every car that appeared in the distance, and after an eternity, I felt Chris did get out in the parking lot snazzy, dressed in suit, and look around searching.

hot, cold, hot, cold .. what should I do? Wait, go for it? Finally Sevensins delivered me by my hand and took the first steps was to me .. the last meters I am running into his arms, and then we have embraced quite cliché and romantic. And yes, if he had not held me tight, I would be slapped on the tarmac - my knees were literally smooth.

I do not know how long we stood there and kept us only .. Finally, I grinned sheepishly up at him and fell naturally to me of nothing better than to note that he was great. In my defense let me say that this was the first time I ever close to being a male in this way was, and continued its presence alone is a hopeless feeling in motion roller coaster.

His surprise kiss-attack, which he performed shortly thereafter, was definitely not helpful - I was it quite by surprise and could only do a fish-like response. His comment: "You smacking!" Well. Teenager Moment No. 1 in a long line at the weekend ..

When he trusts me that I could use my legs back to normal, we finally went to the house, and half an hour later I already had the first slap in the face of it sit .. and the same evening I made with spring steel whip his acquaintance. Well-meaning people at that time were worried about me, since there for a bloody beginner pretty quickly went, but they would not need to worry - it was good that I am such a start in the cold water had, even if I have the method is far each would recommend.

It just felt a hundred percent correct - a look, and the battle lines were clear. Each would have brakes, the energy intensity in which we could engage on one another diminished, and would have felt dissonant. And it was very beautiful. On Monday after that I felt like Cinderella after the ball returns to her old life - only that I had taken a glass shoe, the leather collar and a few bruises.

The weekend seemed so unreal, too perfect. I still could not quite realize that happens to me something so beautiful and that he really wanted to see again - but that he wanted. And so I was nervous at the station in early May, to make him piece by piece into my hitherto rather uneventful life, which he mixed up swirled as successful. Another visit followed, then one with him ..

now six months have passed since that fateful April day passed. They even let me set up Balance
six meetings. Eight trips through half of Germany, depending on me and on his side. Forty-six full and part thereof days when we could enjoy the proximity of the other beautiful things have taken, have played. Countless hours in which we are using SMS, chats, phone calls, webcams have talked to each other, we were close, despite the 450 km between us.

half a year full of love and devotion, the kind of love, which I believed until recently that it could only occur in the lives of others, to me, beaming with joy about it, but not guaranteed in my own withdrawn wallflower life.

I love you, Chris .. I love you so much. And I hope that our time never-never-never ends.



PS: Right now I am the way, in a nice guesthouse in Hamburg in bed and asleep, so I'm well rested for later - we will do great things with his family and show up later when Stammi. Sigh, my life is so beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment