Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where Can I Get Shiny Wrapping Paper?

puzzle pattern vest

Jupiiii ... knitting vacation closer by the day.

must now we sleep only 3,
then can we start together.

is just in time Now my vest,
with the new one, designed by me * * puzzle pattern finished.

I've knitted with needle Thickness 3.5

The material I used different merino wool,
with a barrel length of 150 / 160 m per 50 chosen program.


on the whole, I have caught about 450 grams.
from 8 colors I had only ever a ball available.
The 9th Color is my color.

The vest has a length of about 63 cm
and a bust size of about 100 cm
Now I wish you all a good future ,
enjoy pack your bags and enough space in the luggage
for all desired ball.

sleep With kind regards, knitting
your Damaris

0 comments:

Post a Comment