Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How Long Disappear Gonorrhea Symptoms

checklist.

Lately I've certainly Had an opportunity topsige other person other than Chris to know and sometimes experience "in action" and it has become clear to me some new things that I need to play partners and do not need. Since I am still not too complicated sentence structures can be comfortable, there is again a list .. need not be all a yard long text, yes. The

pleased my inner Subbielein immensely:
  • intelligence, with all that goes with it. This may sound conceited, but I like it when my Dom can be expressed articulate, creative and has taught me the feeling that I take him seriously outside of the game and me, at least with him on Eye level can be maintained.
  • The ability to read me, and not only with regard to safety aspects. "I would say no, my but actually yes' situations are with me more or less the norm, and Chris manages mostly even in difficult cases where I myself about what I want, am not fully aware, my to decipher signals and act accordingly .. hach. Make yourself seen through is something good.
  • conscious use of voice and looks. Unfortunately, in my opinion are far too many too fast dome active - well, that is, of course depending on the situation, but generally I love verbal cat-and-mouse games in which He is driving me slowly into a corner, chasing me shivers up the back and my knees can be soft. Quote, before Chris and I have met real: "Actually, I could put myself on the bed and get up just to do what I want."
  • spontaneity. I'm not SM'ler who plans meticulously and its sessions are recorded in his diary - the kind developed by Chris and I always automatically mean that we have desire to play and pure slip because of cuddling her. An exception is the most punishing actions, which is indeed what the anxious expectation. vote
  • The package must be simple and broadcasting .. otherwise he does not act to me, even if he claims to be, in some areas to be as good and perhaps even more.

I can do without, however on
  • showy, exaggerated tominantes occurrence. Yeah, you're just trying too hard, you .. No, honestly. Since I will immediately suspicious and ask his real abilities in doubt. The same goes for people that are fast loud - because germinates on the suspicion that they think differently to make no impression. Here are quiet threats in an icy tone of voice as much as goose bumps generating Gorilla roar ..
  • Extreme rudeness. Solid tackling, yes, but if he does not there and I must fear that he hurt me seriously, then I get scared. Very sexy, however, is precision, determination, and an extensive knowledge of what he does with me .. One does not a car without it before and learn to take an examination.
  • For me, appearing weird fetishes (I'm definitely not a patent leather-latex-type) and an unkempt appearance and doubtful. Eat with your eyes finally, and I also have a claim. What else am I name-Subbie?
  • The consensus now I have not mentioned separately because it should be clear that I would prefer to not even consider playing with people from SSC and taboos have never heard or think that their sub would live only for them and their full property is. In contrast, I'm Safe Words split opinion .. but that's material for another entry.
ups. And I wanted to but now take a short time .. naja. No matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment