Friday, September 10, 2010

What Does The Myth An Itchy Thumb Mean

cherry season anecdotes.

As always, we both enjoyed themselves immensely experienced some slapstick and mature situations. Somehow seemed the dominant theme of this visit to be chocolate - examples?

Case 1: After we left TOXYD wanted to Anna and her friend must have the hardware store to buy locks for the newly acquired collar. No sooner said than done .. We enjoyed it, as many verpervertierbare make objects identified to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of various castles and entertained the whole queue at the checkout, I fear. Anna so while they reviewed the article in the grab bag: "Oh, Look, chocolate chips, and none of us can eat" Your friend has a milk allergy that is, they had pressed him for a white chocolate and cocoa products ban anyway and I get a permanent ban sweets ..

Case 2: On the same evening, I talked with Chris and still had a taunting remark about I do not remember what made when she said that I had better say nothing, after all, they've both against me and him against something in his hand. Of course had Chris overhear this and force me to prompt him to say what I would have made me vulnerable to blackmail .. I had Anna namely confided that I had eaten, contrary to the rules of Nutella with a spoon from the jar. I felt bad about my last visit with her remembers where it was also somewhat compromising slipped out. After all this time I had not handcuffed in the corner, kneel.

Case 3: The tide turned but the next morning at the breakfast table, where I gleefully back and forth, wondering if I should eat honey or Nutella and I finally chose the latter. "Within must eat the meals so sweet and you? "what they" Want me to offer some chocolate again? "resigned. The day before she had me that is very sneaky and tempted my mouth with a detailed description of her chocolate delicacies made watery -. but I'm still strong And I still like .. I'm so good-natured and patient

0 comments:

Post a Comment