Thursday, September 23, 2010

Menards Remote Ceiling Fan

I? Masochistic? Never.

This game is a bit dated - from the second to last visit in August. The experience has me even more clear that I deny my masochistic side no more, although I was the rock-solid opinion at the beginning of my experimentation, I would be a pure D / s type .. tja.

The world is melting, condensed, focused on this space. Only this time, he and I, my lord and his girl .. my heart pulsates in anxious anticipation, as he puts leather cuffs around my wrists and binds me to the bed. I feel like I'm soft and malleable, as he takes possession of me by that action, whispering things to me, make me cringe on a thoroughly enjoyable way. With a typical oblique Gruki-smile he puts a pillow under my hips and caressing me before he started to beat me.

first I twist myself moaning and whining, because I do not manage to let myself fall into the pain, but then it will come at a time. I claw myself in the rope, while my residual body relaxed and not trying to guess what he just hurts me. Suddenly, however, I am torn rudely from my state of uncertainty and accept the guilty once again - damn dressage whip with its tail that is wrapped in common as each stroke of my hand and brings me so completely off balance.

compensated Fortunately, however, the subsequent cane for the ills suffered. His impact on my skin is certainly palpable, but I guess its true pain miraculously not as pain but as a massage, stretch my ass against the floor and begin to formally purr. First announced as Chris, that the originally intended punishment was reached and asked if I wanted to go, I will again realized that I really should not enjoy, and grinning triumphantly into the pillow, before I say yes to his question.

Unfortunately I had not expected that the cane is so versatile - the next let me shock of surprise and regret my decision aufquieken immediately. Oh, damn .. he is determined this time to let me suffer real, and runs through the iron. So whine and zetere I like in the beginning, keep the ordeal through with gritted teeth and breathe a sigh of relief when he finally moves back to the pleasant shock, and me again to melt.

I have to learn definitely acting, so I can hide how much I can like the pain now .. though, I'm afraid this is a futile exercise. Crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment