Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ice Skates For Mensize 15

first toy purchases.

Last night I returned tired but happy from my visit back to my favorite cherry. . The two days with her were really nice, even though I was struck on Thursday somehow a bit - possibly from the extensive shopping tour on Wednesday Hamburg.

After a bit of vanilla and the purchase of lingerie shopping we made our first, namely on the way to the headlines. The journey there proved to have an adventure, since we both have apparently zero sense of direction .. but what the heck. It was always funny, even, because Anna had had a media ban pressed by her boyfriend and constantly suddenly turn away from advertising displays and kiosks had to.

Finally we reached the store yet but who hides in a side street and, ironically, was right next to a kindergarten. There I discovered the steel gag, I had been eagerly eyed the net, and decided after testing the Balls and a "Who gets your mouth then?" - Competition for buying it. I was even 4 € discount, so I feel motivated to come back. I can now confirm that he met my requirements - more than grumble and I can not dribble it.

After further Herumgeirre we finally met Anna's friend, and went together to TOXYD shop that was something bigger and even signposted from the street. However, I was with the clothes in the store - except the corset - do much .. I'm just not a fetishist, at least not much. And on vinyl, leather and latex, I can definitely do without.

The large Selection of clips, however exercised a greater attraction on me .. Who would have thought that there are so many different mechanisms to annoy someone. With home finally came after a second try a few more common, the one of a kind and not even represented on the website were .. I regret it half that I've bought, but now I will not let go too. Ouch.

I also was pondering long before a terminal testicles, she bought but not yet - the material I did not seem high enough, and I do not know if I could now Gruki torture even so, I'm just too soft heart .. Kindly, I was allowed to TOXYD then even a vanilla candle with "Soft Vanilla Kisses' take.

Sorry SM stores are scarce in Germany, as far as I know, but if you have the opportunity to visit one, they should also take to be able to check even the stuff on quality .. I had ordered two weeks ago a flogger from Ebay, its processing has not knocked me out. The conversation with the sellers is an additional specialties, as they not only advice (Hint: They can in the Black Rose in Duisburg great lace corset!) Have to tell some entertaining stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment