Monday, August 30, 2010

Feels Like Have Blister My Butt

Verwirrspielchen in Catonium.

The ancient decorated hall is only dimly lit by wall sconces, as we enter, there is silence in the room and I feel a bit like I was entering another world, another time. Chris leads me to the pillory and I "may" help to hang the connection system between the posts before me including the fact. Nervously, I try to turn my head, that I can not see what he does behind me, irritated me. He walks around

me - slowly, like a lion, his wounded prey, flee no more. Then, the first blows with his chain, surprisingly hard and accurately, so it burns like hell itself through the jeans. I gasp at, twist myself and try to avoid them until I somehow manage to lose his footing, so he has to save and interrupt me, not without a few well placed words about what he thinks of my resistance. Contrary to my fears is that the game but not over - it merely removes the cross bar with the pillory, so he I can chain with spread arms and legs to the stakes.

Mhm. Better .. much better. I enjoy the helplessness, the dropping in the chains as he beats me with his belt and a couple of times meets the back. First, I am instinctively stiffen and complain, although I realize that I like it. He holds back a little this time so that the belt is indeed palpable, but at the same time feels good. I regret a little that he will return back to the metal chain on the grounds that it would fit better into the atmosphere, but let happen what he does with me.

I am sorry to ask him soon I untie the feet, so I can be sure - began my hands, to feel numb and tingle, and I would like to keep it fully operational. He subsequently obtained a cloth to blindfold me, what a resounding effect on me: In a deprived anyway strange environment of vision to become disoriented and makes my ear be razor sharp. I address a concern in my head trying to match even the smallest noise.

The door opens. Did he leave the room or if someone came in that I can look so - defenseless, delivered his grace? After an eternity of silence felt as if I believe slowly I like that he has left me alone and slightly panicked, I will hear the door again and snap shut and someone comes up to me. For a moment, I am confused and cringe when he touches me, but when he whispers in his ear my little nasty, I relax a bit again. He would not allow anyone anfässt me without my permission while I am in this position. How could I just doubt it?

Unexpectedly, he pushes my shirt and bra down and pulls my pants down, including underwear, to reach between my legs. I pause and remember the frequent suspicious creaking of the door - it is possible for me right now anyone see? His whispered speculation unsettle me also .. his voice is to be noted clearly illustrates the huge fun he has in mind to make me suffer so.

Even the thought that I might have audience is me terribly uncomfortable and yet I can not prevent that I will be moist and push myself to his hand. But soon he returns, raises my clothes straight again and put me a few blows before me - very pleased with himself - decreases the blindfold and set me free. "You'll never know if you have watched someone, my little girl."

bastard. And while I love the fact that he do something with me can.

image ® Russado, CC Clearwater

0 comments:

Post a Comment