Thursday, July 29, 2010

When Was The First Tricycle Made

Hibbelquietschherumgezappele.

Another week .. I'm sitting on the train in the Ruhr area. I was surprised to note how well I've taken the previous month behind me, but now makes the final sprint, my almost innate impatience more than noticeable - I pity the people which I have to endure now.

And as if that were not enough, I vacillate almost every hour from one extreme to another: First, I want to dance with joy that I to him - no, that I belong to him, then pulls it all together again in me with longing and I take the emo-masochistic * sessions, which consist of taking a closer look of his photographs while in the background of our music is, especially designed for this are the beautiful instrumental pieces by Yiruma. And should women .. on the important things in life, such as household work on the Pleinairisten named Daubigny, focus ahem. Well. So far it has

with each See you in just as felt as if he would re-take possession of me. Although we talk almost daily, that is obviously a mile of difference, and the moment when I told him after all this time that has elapsed, I once again delivered with skin and hair, each time again is downright scary intense .. the sort of moments where I do everything for him to hide, and I forget that it is not "normal", his love to give Sun

This would alone are enough to put myself in a pleasant anticipation and nervous state, but unlike previous visits this time he also mentioned some nice things that he gave me a 99% probability Antunes. Well, the 350 strikes were announced, but compared with what he now plans to work like a breeze. I expect this time instead of 350 600 - and it looks like he wants them executed as usual in one piece .. ouch.

addition, he expects it appears to be little to inaugurate the newly acquired canes to me - and I've met him some time ago, more or less with the nose that you can strike wonderfully well with a belt. Yes, I'm in a class of mine is to dig my own grave on purpose .. further evidence? Since

would include a request that he lead me on a lead but the city Let .. not to mention the stupid mini-skirt-to-own action, even though I still be swarming in the night before, how great it would be to walk with me in the skirt with nothing underneath to the public, all too clearly in the ear had. Sigh. After all, it is a nice skirt.

I just wish sometimes, my feelings towards such plans were not so ambivalent - "Oh yes I stand to be out, humiliated in the midst of unsuspecting Vanilla!" When I enthusiastically could cheer, then the pervert would be much easier. But to be honest .. simultaneously, it would be considerably less fulfilling.

* word stolen from Irlefin - Sorry. I hope you can forgive me, it graciously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment