Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kirkland Brushes 2010

being are, every day a little bit more.

Meanwhile, Chris and I have already more than once or twice played together, and I realize that we engage with each other and more time so slowly but surely leaving the phase of trying out, intense, and our game "real" is.

These experiences are wonderful - I think I've never passed so many internal borders as under his leadership, his fingers under my collar hooked. As I stood at the very beginning of my journey, I was convinced that the whole is mainly an erotic foreplay for me was I needed only the thrill of the playful BE SUBJECT TO and would be furious if my partner would also try to only begun to integrate the power gap from the bedroom into everyday life.

Well. How quickly can change views .. Now I enjoy it more and more to make a voluntary control, without the need to force myself. I enjoy the words "Yes, sir," taste on my tongue, me kneeling on the floor to cuddle up to his leg and be petted, add me and collected from him to be. And not only that - in the last last time I have, despite some reluctance and Maule admitted that he intentionally engages in my life when he realizes that somewhere improvement exists.

I find it is still not easy to accept that he has this power over me, and fits a part of me in it at all the stuff that will be treated like a little girl, that must be culled. The resistance, which proposes to meet him any time soon as he pokes around in one of my weaknesses is definitely real. And while I know that he has absolutely right with what he laments on me - what bothers me a hand and makes me incredibly other hand, be grateful that he will not let me be with my blemishes and defects, but wants to change me. The

here to write black on white is not easy, but his "education" I'm good, I have noticed more and more that I develop a desire for me to improve in the areas that he has shown me not only my own sake, but also to a sub who may be worthy. Especially as he expresses his criticism but very clearly it is never offensive, however, or give me the feeling of being inferior.

I am aware that this is just the beginning on the way to really become his property, but I'm learning to appreciate even to trust him in this respect, to make it happen, that he shaped me even if I do in the concrete situation in which he considers me a good dressing-not just great find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment