Sunday, July 25, 2010

How To Wear The American Apparel Circle Scarf

brief announcement.

Ladies and gentlemen, my gentle reader,

I have decided to suspend my usual program with feature reports and kitschy pseudo-lyrical effusions, in order to clarify a few things I have pushed sour. And while it comes to:
Yesterday I experienced night from Chris, that a friend because of a misunderstanding between me and him thought he had the permission to Gruki to "beat", and made it to the Stammi in Cologne to use added. So far so good .. that would in any case to have no serious problem.

have that but then the various people perceived as an invitation to annoy him as well, although he clearly did not, I do not find funny. Sure, the old-fashioned SMJG is not a tea party and between the members often times there is a not exactly gentle tone.
But most know these persons well and know what it is meant and what the limits of the others are, and above all - and this should be obvious - there is a basic respect for others.

Just because Chris is just me subbig opposite, that does not mean that he is fair game and on your mood may be getriezt by all present. We are not finally Gor or in Roissy. The Gruki is my sub, not a toy for general amusement, and that it is considered that, and just from people I do not know, was handled roughly, makes me grumpy.

Where's the first was from me .. I will not mention any names, but if those who are concerned, read this, hopefully they will feel concerned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment