Thursday, July 22, 2010

Driver Vista Toshiba Satelite L455d-s5976

from another planet.

He is on me, pushes me mercilessly on the mattress and smiles at me with that special smile that is really none. "You're a monster," it exclaims to me, scared half and half-defiantly combative. "If anyone else would know that you Sun are .. "

In fact - if we would have seen an outsider in the said moment, he probably would have suspected that it was on the actors to Psychopath and is helpless victims - it would never have occurred to him, that these words have fallen between two lovers. We seem sometimes like cats and dogs, to throw us "bitch" and "ass" in his head that Vanilla's hearing was what hit. They were outraged, would never understand, stunned .

shake his head for us but this is - together with all the violence -. part of the game, part of the unwritten agreement that exists between us sometimes is it okay, even desired - then swings in a challenging insult "Hinder me but the fact so to be called up with. Taken out of context, it would hurt me just like everybody else.

In other situations, again, I have cursed him and it also meant, at times when I've loved and hated at the same time that it conquers me. "Our" BDSM is not a cuddly pick, not a loving watch tickling the libido. It is a dance on the precipice of intoxicating and instilling fear and numbing the senses, full of contradictions and Unsuspecting an incomprehensible mystery - how can two people who love to do such a thing?

But just as it should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment