Thursday, July 8, 2010

Milk Pasteurizer Explaination

A nice little interlude humiliation.

A few hours ago I made a very memorable experience that I will not hide from you .. And while I'm in his view yesterday that too cheeky, so I could turn today with my grocery shopping in the Round Rock nothing underneath - well, thank you.

I was not very enthusiastic about the idea and have often seriously considered, the revolt to taste and simply refuse to tell me, but in the end it did not do it .. for that I am apparently too scared rabbit. In addition, I reassured myself with the thought that it would not already be too bad because I was already several times with jeans, but had no underpants on the road, and it had to be ugly, but found bearable.

As I discovered, unfortunately, I was wrong enormous. Now I know why the whole Subbie-no-underwear-Where-To-Be-story perverse circles it is a classic - it just feels incredibly uncomfortable to feel the fabric on the backside and the breeze between their legs.

Sure, it has seen me, nobody expects untenrum lacked a solid layer, but my brain has tried all along to fool me that other people would notice something guaranteed .. my collar did not help at the moment. I could have just as easily write "slave" on his forehead, and would not have been uncomfortable in my skin, between the unsuspecting Vanilla, felt.

I have to admit that this punishment definitely did not miss their target. Hmph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment