Sunday, August 22, 2010

Milena Velba - Nightmare ...

steaks and strokes.

I would it must know.

I should have known that a barbecue would go with a bunch of lovable crazy, perverted man not long harmless. Nevertheless, I rocked me before last Thursday afternoon in safety, as Chris and I for a coffee with his grandmother (I think I have never eaten so much cake in one week) rode to his very very idyllic garden plot, for extensive use of the hammock the Services for the invasion and prepared us from his parents were kind enough to bring over some food.

wobbled little later then Ava, Felin, Garden and Naya - originally were again invited, but Unfortunately, for various reasons were prevented in the short term. The food was therefore abundant and at first was indeed getriezt during grilling and geblödelt but made whether the general focus on food intake no further retaliation, which confirmed me in thinking that I would be on the night safe from attacks.

was, however, I soon disillusioned, as the Gruki came from some reason the idea that I would make me very decorative on plum tree between the candle-lights and me there temporarily with Gardens help and his neon-orange and, unfortunately, very thin rope fixed band. Somehow, neither felt nor Felin Naya motivated to free myself from my predicament .. I clearly know too many people to be flexible as to loyalty.

As the evening had progressed, they all felt sufficiently saturated and fear no interference from ignorant, innocent neighbors more allotments were decided, the gentlemen present to test the resilience of the hammock stand. Since I do not particularly enthusiastic about it was to serve as a test subject, I was looking just at the moment the toilets, only made for the return of Ava in a headlock and a blanket thrown over have become, whereupon he announced happily that he had a Wal've caught. Hmph.

unfortunately, was all kicking and reluctance nothing, and shortly thereafter I found myself tied with Felin and Naya in the following constellation in the frame again

course was not long in creative bondage actions and Chris and Garden obviously had too much fun us to be angry with a hammer chain of metal rings respectively, a bamboo rod. First, Chris had used as Garden, a metal chain, but mercifully traded for the bar after I found that I had with the pain in the situation was not so really handle well and a desperate tap dance on the spot, executes had, much to the chagrin by Felin and Naya, who cut the rope at the wrists, as it was loosely pulled through the eyelets at the ends of the frame.

Actually I seem to be significantly bigger wimp than the two - they even flashed back and back together and complained, but jumped in contrast to me about not undignified. Well, sometimes I could also drop into the pain and enjoy .. and somehow I have to admit to that, it was fun, tortured so mean to.
"Look Gruki, mean it, if you irritate it with another pain. There's enough to suggest that is." - Original sound of Garden, accompanied by a left flapping in the chain in my direction, what to do led promptly to make a sentence to the back of the stick into it. Nuff - my thighs are very sensitive. After

were the rulers, that we have suffered enough, we ended the evening with a cozy candle-end and the smaller squabbles Gruki baked Russian chocolate cheesecake. Thank you, that you were there and we had such a great time together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment