Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunflower Wedding Invitations



made yesterday and today touched. It should indeed be right diagonally from one corner into the so Others, like me but still very good.
Drinking is coconut, palm, palm kernel, canola, almond, shea, cocoa butter and castor oil.
dyed with ultramarine violet, plum, pea green with yellow.
The purple part is scented with lavender ÄÖ, Lavandin and a hint of patchouli.
The green part smells of the essential oils bergamot, Litsea Cubeba and Petit Grain.
to fix the fragrance, I have this against some orris root powder, seasoned with Tussah silk and a touch of silver wire which is easily recognizable.
The fresh scent is a little mood for the spring, from the Christmas soap scents I've had enough. :)
Note:
My little daughter, Clara gave me a whole bottle embellished with purple pigment and the wooden kitchen floor. Eh could tolerate a splash of color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment