Sunday, January 23, 2011

37 Weeks Pregnant Yellow Mucus Discharge



Because I am not so much to sew, I would like to introduce you to a bear and an elephant that I made some time ago. As one would
Bella, she is a small elephant and about 20cm high. Their fur is what I Alpaca Bear Pro, I found it so great, the small still looking for a home.


And then there's Leroy is about 14cm, filled with sheep's wool, and he is still looking for a new home.



The little bears go faster sew, I sew my bears with who and for what time I sew a bear takes 25 cm wird.Also it a little longer until he is ready, because I also do not always have the time: o (

Will now end the Sunday, while sew a little and hope that I'll be back soon may show new things. I wish you a nice Sunday.

Greetings
Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment