Friday, January 7, 2011

Scanjet 7400c Registry Sleep



the week again so quickly around us gegangen.Bei the snow is pretty much melted away, hope it remains first. A week from tomorrow we have a teddy bear stock market in Bielefeld, since it would be nice if the weather is.
Here I bear Sunny, he is in purple and about 20cm. I took a long time until I find mohair in purple, it had to be purple, no idea why ..
Sunny still has a little brother Raymond, he is 14 inches tall. I had the pelts of Berta, because I'll always love my skins for the little bears.

So I will now have a little sewing, and then to the sport, I still have slight soreness from Sunday. Since I have so long No sport has done (end of August, I had had a knee surgery and had to slowly start exercising again) I started on Sunday by. I do Tae Bo and it takes time before you can fully get back.

so times to see if I am Wochenede still get some Bears finished, so not long to Bielefeld ...
I wish you a nice evening.

Bärige greetings
Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment