Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pokemon Trading Card Game 2 Great Rocket Rom



Today is already Thursday and that means the week is already almost rum.Als am I woke up this morning, snow was still on our skylight. I thought I do not look right now is all gone again. I'm already planning

for Wiesbaden on, time goes so quickly around ...... and before you know it is March.

Since the chains in Bielefeld went well, I have what gemacht.Hier I have a few photos:

Now I have to look at what material is missing, so I sew again bears can.

At the moment I sew another Comforter soul. 'm Curious how you will.
Somehow the days too short, you want to make as much, but running out of time. I do not know whether you feel the same.

So I wish you a nice afternoon, beary Greetings Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment