Saturday, January 22, 2011

Can You Get Alcohol Poisoning From Parrott Bay

Strawberry Vanilla & Lavender Bergamot

need This amazing photo editing program I now me choose not to worry what picture I should do. It is Photoscape and freeware. Dodeleinfach , just right for me. :)
Somehow I just like the straight look, and a few other soap makers here have inspired me to this one.
The Titan is indeed me out, but I still hammer out a light soap. The Schlieren (titanium) from a violent gel phase I do not like particularly.
for the pink part I used clay, I find none tender, unlike the pigments. The wire with the cocoa I have to practice a bit, because the cocoa is like the glue dissolves.
scented I have with "Fresh picked Strawberries" by Daystar , which still smelled good in the bottle smells, soap currently in extremely chemically. That's not enough I still have some Vanillia Bean ( GF) into tilted that it still smells artificial. Stylish. * Laugh
Perhaps there is still time. * hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment