Sunday, November 14, 2010

What Is A Normal Period Like?

poetry experiment No.1.

Disclaimer: I make no claim to quality and relevance of those texts, was also warned of overflowing schmaltzy. Male being is therefore advised to read no more.

Unsuspecting
I lived my life, my
Went straight
The way seemed marked out to me -
Not particularly spectacular, but it does
safety factor
Classified
good enough for me - I thought
.

Then you came disguised as a nice guy
First
sneaked up quietly at me with kind words
Enmeshed
taunts and teasing
Until I trusted you And
- unnoticed by myself -
Something like .. hm ..
affection built.

But unexpectedly one day
incomprehensible
Did you fallow me off balance
seduced me
lured me into the labyrinth of my desires
And shewed me that sometimes
Meandering paths
impulsivity - spontaneity
make drunk with happiness. I confess

must
I never expected that would happen

I underestimated you but
And you thought a friend,
No more, no less -
But now I know
That you are worthy to be
My Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment