Thursday, November 4, 2010

Big 10 Wrestling Uniforms

Birthday Bondage-girl.

To some variety in the blog and because I have to present at last something, there is now a series of pictures to the creation of Chris' birthday present - almost by accident arose because some berry demanded constantly noisy, make progress in being able to inspect.
It all started with a nice photo I found on Deviantart have - and by whom, unfortunately, I do not, or I'd link to the gallery here. Criteria were aesthetic and Vanilla suitability to Grukis family not to shock a lot and I think I've done both objectives satisfactorily.


began sketching After I, with the legs to try out carefully to see if I can manage with the relatively large size - the final product had the dimensions 50x50 cm, and usually I work a lot of small-format. Even the admirable delicate stomach of the lady I have, I think, attempt it already to some extent.


latest in the breasts, however, I realized that it was a mistake was aufzuzuäumen the horse so to speak from behind and not work from top to bottom but from bottom to top .. Although I put paper between my elbow and drawing, but I still had at the end kräfig the correct blurred again.


Well .. Another internal issue joined by the shoulder to say - the place seemed unnaturally black, and I'm eternally wiped off again with the (incidentally, highly recommended) kneading eraser graphite and applied again. I've decided against my gut feeling and a darker tone that annoys me still. Other hand, I really like the neckline and neck pretty, though I in the later stages still have made the transition smoother.


My favorite game of hate I had for the time when I was hopefully already progressed too far to despair, can be saved - the hands. I've grudgingly me the challenge of the fingers to make it look like cocktail sausages, made, and am pleasantly surprised, contrary to my expectations.


The hair is to me very well done, I think. Above all, here I had to deal with the Kniffelei that I am the shadow areas of the photo was not one to take one but me a structure had to consider, because large subscribed almost black areas look really stupid .. and I could not help it, ever herumzukritteln abdomen.



And the end result is now so after about 17 hours of work and a transport in silver-white Luv-wrapping paper and Ikea bag that Grukis Rooms:


(Yes, I know the nodes are a bit weird fall. But overall it is impressive.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment