Thursday, November 25, 2010

Heart Surgery Care Packages

What's in a name?

"That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Well, Julia is the thing with the names not care, but I had to finally find that I sometimes the right address at the right moment it is more important than thought. Some people can even "treasure" not generally stand and prefer more exotic pet names, but in normal, non-stressed D / s to everyday situations, I like it very much, so named by him - but in situations where the power differential acute, it seems somehow inappropriate.

for me has too much the connotation of equality and pulls me out of the impending game - .. out - or even seriously well, "walk-three-hole mare" I would definitely not hear from his mouth, but a "young lady" with a subsequent dramatic pause in this special, dangerous calm tone that makes me cringe instinctively wrong, its effect as good as ever. Also nice "little one" and "my little girl," are, and I think that name in one of the moments in which we are not about to us to deepen in perverse activities, but still felt the unequal distribution of power in the air, very much like it.

A different feeling call it, "bitch" and "naughty, naughty, etc. thing" out .. these terms I have also about clearly to my predicament, but they do not necessarily conjure up the feeling of being small and defenseless as the above-mentioned words. And still others would be spoken to without a certain possessive pronoun in front of it absolutely unacceptable to me - "bitch" on its own as my playing mood would at least put a damper sensitive. It's amazing how much can result in a single word ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment