Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pokemon Crystal Ipod Touch'



morning at twenty to six I did not go to work, we had -6 °. I need but only ten minutes away, but when you're there, you are frozen well. By noon we had blue sky and sun, but it was still cold.

sew with which I am also vorran quite well, have now made new photos of Dennis and Bunnies Bears Wukie.


This is Wukie she is 20 cm and filled with sheep's wool and steel shot, they will find with in Wiesbaden, other than they were earlier a new home. When she finished I have shown my husband, I'm just out of the room and when I came back, sat there Wukie:
I'm at work my colleagues with normal ears and ears with these as they are shown in the photo and they found with the other ear also very sweet. I find them too sweet, but somehow it is not a rabbit bear more, do not you think?

Well here I'm again a new photo of Dennis:
Dennis is also a bear with what is going to Wiesbaden, except he was earlier found a new home.

I'm going to sew something, I'll have a nice afternoon.

Bärige greetings
Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment