Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cold Sores In The Nose From Cat Litter

knitting holiday in May 2011 ...

Today I am addressing all the holiday knitting participants ,
who have registered for the May 2011 .

I am very happy to inform you,
that we are fully booked in May 2011 and all seats are filled.

particular, I am personally on many new faces,
but also the repeat offenders ...

I know you already in the anticipation and curiosity,
on what is to come, be
I tell you that you get mail from me next week.

Yes, yes, so slowly it is serious ...

Now I wish you from my heart a great weekend,
much joy in all that you so love you're planning and let there knitting greetings.

your Damaris

... but the hopes that you always curious by here, looks
for soon to be the preferred course topics announced ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment