Thursday, December 30, 2010

Northface At Woodbury Commons



Today is already Thursday, time flies by and before we provided us the
01/01/2011 I would like to introduce to you today my last Bear 2010:

That Mathes he is 14 cm tall, the little guy has just been completed, so maybe he finds a new home in the new year .. There is still a bear waiting for it to be done, but I probably will not make more this year.
And then there's still my soul comforter, it is almost done but my eyes were missing in the correct size. Which are then came yesterday, so everything is already sewn ....

comes in January, the cuddly News E-Paper, I am so excited. There, a portrait as a bear maker of January 2011 from me in there, my first portrait: o)
So my dear, I wish you a nice evening.

Bärige greetings
Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment