Saturday, December 11, 2010

Famous Softball Jersey Font

hemp rope and chain mesh.

Hust .. I dive out of the woodwork once again, after he was last weekend for a short visit and we have seen some beautiful things worth blogging.

Friday night I tinkering, even distracting to me, busy in the kitchen around and could actually something edible - stuffed pastry pockets - produce. Meanwhile, I'm hoping and praying that he comes through the enormous mass of snow and his train does not get stuck somewhere. And fortunately, it then has rung with a half hour delay on my door - the time I have used to replace the knee-length skirt to the mini skirt and nervously chewing on my lip.

But then I had him at last, at last, the wait is like an eternity to me happened. I have the impression that the last days are particularly creep slowly along .. It felt so good to kiss him again and to be close to him without restraint. That alone would have made me more than happy but he also had another surprise you - in fact at the moment two, because the sequencer from chain network I had to somehow pushed to the moment when he grinned from his pocket, brought me to adapt.

Well .. the thing is extremely effective and I found it difficult to focus me on something other than the heat between my legs while I was wearing. Unfortunately, they caught but sometimes between the labia, she's not suitable for long-wearing make .. I do not really have to answer the questions of my fellow students, after I'm in class rushed to the toilet moaning. Nevertheless, I should they finish last and thus to Stammi go, and he told me gleefully that the key in a packet of the Advent calendar, which he had also brought with me is. Bad guy.
(Note the "should" .. I've forgotten it, the time that I will spend probably take a bit longer than planned. Sigh.)

Later that evening he tried to himself treated rope me out and made it again, to surprise me .. I had just started to relax and enjoy my helplessness and its vicinity, when he started suddenly, to me the ropes on the eye and wrap to slide into my mouth. But when I got used to the feeling It was very nice - even the fact that I was forced to lay my head on the neck, so it was quite comfortable. On Sunday he vertüdelte me then again in the same way for photos - and I must say it was worth it.

Hach, I love being completely unable to move and delivered him to be .. Funnily enough we had before that memorable CT in April, when we met for the first time live and in color, both not really into bondage in itself, for tying down and defenseless like to do, but only with ropes around knots and end up with a handy have Subbie package is so boring - we thought. Until then he tell me the bondage workshop with Stormwind for the first time vertüdelte, and from then on we were hooked quasi - Thank you, Stormi.

Bondage For me, not necessarily with the rest of the kinky stuff we make it so similar - the feelings that arises here, some are quite different and it does not necessarily have sexual connotations. Rather, I find the atmosphere that is created, the concentration, in turn, I turn with the help of ropes in a work of art and the certainty that I can trust him one hundred percent here, beautiful. After that, I am deeply relaxed really, pretty happy and cozy in need. So far, my

limited activity in Tüdeln with him to the victim, but the extent to which my inner tops is growing, I will also increasingly curious to try it once to him - and after the last Stammi in Kiel, where we got shown a few basic elements, even more so. We'll see when I can try it out on him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment